https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Wednesday 24 August 2011

Jam

Well after the hiccup of yesterday I consoled myself with making some jam!
There were an abundance of blackcurrants this year so enough to last out till next year. Although blackberries have been few and far between, which is a pity as blackberry and apple pie is rather scrummy.

4 jars of blackcurrant and some jars of raspberry/apple and nectrines. Which have a really good flavour but unfortunately as there is so many pips only I can eat them.....oh what a shame that will be really difficult, haha.

If anyone has a good way of getting rid of the pips from raspberries easily, I'm all ears.










2 comments:

  1. i simply adore Raspberry Jam, seeds and all lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a shame, I don't even know how to make jam. Can you share your recipe out here?

    ReplyDelete