https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Sunday 13 March 2011

weather and a cuppa

I havn't strayed to far from the fire all today. It's blowing a gale and is extremely cold, cranked the central heating up and the log fire is roaring but that wind is finding all the gaps and giving us a draft. So with copius cups of tea I just settled down as close to the fire as poss. What else can you do?!

Been busy quilting and marking out a picture to paint/embroider so I don't have anything to show this weekend but here is something from the archives.Draw up your chair and join me in a cuppa tea!
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm122/honrel/IMG_0582.jpg?t=1300056081

4 comments:

  1. I have got to stop coming to your blog, because I want everything I see! What an adorable cuppa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this is BEAUTIFUL and so very clever....love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh, tooo sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so precious! How beautiful to have your stitching incorporated into a card!

    ReplyDelete