https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Saturday 30 October 2010

Computer black out

Well we had a computer blackout and then router trouble for a couple of days but seems to be sorted for the moment. 

This is the next cross stitch project that I'm doing. It's a series of cats in the kitchen by Margaret Sherry. I have made 4 mistakes on the teapot alone so far so not a good start! But I am determined that it won't defeat me so will plod on. There are a lot of half stitches which I find annoying so maybe that's what is getting the better of me. It measures just over 6" it looks like a fun picture to hang in the kitchen and it's my favourite............ a cuppa and cakes!

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely cross stitch pattern. YOu have made good progress. Looking forward to seeing it finished, will look great in your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete