https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Tuesday 19 October 2010

Card making

I don't very often make cards but the urge overtook me to knock a few up, this one went to a poorly friend.
I wouldn't mind having a go a scrapping but after looking at all the bits and pieces that are in the shops and cutters/embellishments etc and seeing how expensive it is, think will give it a miss. Although saying that, I have bought a brown paper bag thingy from Ebay, (is that called tea bag) which is all folded over and it has pockets to slip cards in. So maybe one day that could be used for a sort of scrappy book. Maybe cut my own embellishments to stick on.
Another thing to add to the ever increasing list!

Got stuck into a bit of cross stitching and got a large chunk of it done, hopefully it will be finished soon.

1 comment: