https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Tuesday 4 January 2011

Geranium plants

There is a lady on www.aquiltcomplex.blogspot.com who is not spending for a month eek! While I'm not joining her in this challenge, it was interesting to see how she is re-growing her geraniums as part of her tips to save dosh. I've never tried this way before and have always cut off the tops and put them in water for the roots to grow. It's always good to see how other people do things. :0)

(She also has lovely quilts!)



I am hoping for at good lot of these growing roots as they are lovely bright pinks and reds. There is about 20 squashed in these various pots.

1 comment:

  1. Well, your way sure is prettier than my way! lol Funny how used to doing things one way we get. I have always done mine this way..never thought of doing it yours, but next year I am going to try half and half!!

    ReplyDelete