https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Thursday 24 November 2011

A bit of cross stitch

I'm further on with my large cross stitch than I thought I would be, mainly due to using a blue washable pen to mark out the lines in blocks so mistakes are easily picked up. Having finished more or less 3 pages out of 9 so am pleased with that. Although it is still going to be one of those projects that you amble along on so not an overnight whiz!

 At the moment it doesn't look much but I hope it turns out as nice as the other one that I did in the same series.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! I don't have the patience for cross stitch.

    Katy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cross stitch looks so effective once it's done, it will all come together in the end, its looking pretty good so far though! I have sickened myself with cross stitch for the time being, I'll pick it up again soon.
    Kandi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely, how big is it going to be when its finished?

    ReplyDelete