https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Wednesday 30 March 2011

From tangle to people!

Well did you guess what the tangle of wool would turn into!? They are to celebrate the wedding of William/Kate and as many figures as possible is being knitted for a charity (Japan relief) and is going to be put onto Ebay to help with funds for the poor people who have lost everything over in Japan. A lovely lady on a forum is arranging everything and I hope that when they are all auctioned it goes for a nice sum.

This is handsome William. (he is as white as a sheet.....nerves!)
 And the Queen (who my daughter thought I was knitting Kim of 'How clean is your house') bloomin cheek. I think she looks very royal.....but then so does Kim with her high heels and pearls!!

Again very pasty looking!


And here are the two together, every bit royalty with all their bling :0D


I'm sure Katie can't wait to be with her prince.
As all different people will be knitting the figures it will be interesting to see the variations.

9 comments:

  1. They are fantastic well done, and for a great cause. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I'm so impressed with your lovely monkeys and creative work. Looks great, very unique too, LOL! :) Don't think I've seen anything quite like it. Amazing patchwork too!!

    Thank you very much for your lovely comment in my blog too. Have a nice evening! ;)

    Eli Kristin xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are absolutely wonderful xx I feel a bidding war coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! What a great way to raise $ for the victims in Japan. Great job!

    Hugs xx
    Cecelia B

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO clever - I love them! Dear old Wills is looking a bit pale - but cheerful with it! And HRH the Queen has got some lovely roses blooming in her cheeks - and just look at her handbag! Such a great idea to raise money for those poor people who lost everything - you must be very proud.

    ReplyDelete