Links

Thursday, 22 September 2011

Lovely fabric

Look what dropped through my letterbox this morning. Fabric to linger over! They are so lovely and bright in real life and not what I normally go for, but, there must be a break from red at some point! I will be making a quilt probably in the winter months so need to decide what pattern to go for and what colour to do the sashes, maybe a very pale green or cream as I think white might be too stark. Anyway it's not going to be cut out any time soon so plenty of time to decide.
I purchased all this lovely loot at www.jackiesfabrics.co.uk/store and cant recommend it enough. There was a sale on and so I took advantage of that and got some other material as well, which will go towards future projects.
Here is some of it laid out. I don't know which one I like the best!

10 comments:

  1. It does look bright and fun! Much amused by the thought of a very, VERY large letterbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those fabrics are yummy - they coordinate really well together. I think they will go very well with what you've shown already in your cottage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous fabrics, cant wait to see quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to receive a bundle like this. Looking foward to seeing the quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely mix of colours .... and now you have out temptation my way with that link to Jackies Fabrics ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours. I had a look at Jackies fabrics but have so far resisted buying anything (although that wont last long!) I love receiving stuff like this in the post. Im a bit of a saddo and spend quite a bit of time unfolding it, looking at it and then folding it back up again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous fabric Pennib esp love the lime green pieces, I missed the Jackies Fabric sale boohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have picked some gorgeous fabrics, dont they go together well too. I wouldnt want to use them lol they are so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you save me some of those fabrics? I'm sure I could make lots of lovely pieces.I don't have a letterbox to get anything through it!

    ReplyDelete