Funny that cross stitch which takes a while to do (for me anyway) was the first to be finished! This is it without the outlines on
And here it is with the outlines, makes a lot of difference doesn't it. I also put some grass in although it wasn't on the actual pattern, but I felt it needed it so they didn't seem to be floating (if you see what I mean)
The 2 other pictures that I did for my daughter have at last come back from the framers after having mounts made for them and in my haste giving them to her forgot to take a photo...bah humbug. If I remember I will take the camera around and see if I can get a photo without to much reflection on the glass.