https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Sunday 13 August 2017

Four friends together

I have finished all four of the paper mache/paper clay busts that I was making and here they are;

Reg the biker/car enthusiast, Lavinia the librarian, Dara the fisherman and Holly the swimmer.
Dara still needs some tweaking and I might make him a boat to sail in. They are happy sitting on the window sill chatting away.

Not to be outdone here are our three doggies posing for the camera, they don't all quite fit on the cushion!...


Little Lucy in her pyjamas all ready for bed!

2 comments:

  1. They look super together. Is there a close up of Lavinia the librarian ? Your doggies are so sweet. I love little Lucy in her pyjamas. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you need a bigger cushion lol x

    ReplyDelete