https://www.facebook.com/redthreadshed/


Tuesday 15 January 2019

Mixed media doll.

Still making my 'quirky' girlies. Here is a peek at one of them. She is going somewhere special for the day. (but I will leave that for another time) I would like a hat and scarf set just like that, and a robin would be a big bonus!



I made another of these loo roll books. This one is for my other sister her initials are embroidered onto a piece of linen (which is lovely to sew on) and then a piece of lace from my stash around it.


I also put little pull out tags into each of the inserts of the roll 
She was thrilled with it so that made me happy.


Archie has a new bed, made from.....an old boucle cardi that my daughter gave me but it was too big and not my style. It certainly fits Archie's style tho he thinks it very cosy!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for finally writing about >"Ginger haired girl and Archies bed" <Loved it!

    ReplyDelete